Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Season could be over tonight.

Well I've been away from the blogosphere for quite some time, but I had to add a post in time for tonight's game.
Chicago's time is now, and only now. Due to some contract SNAFUs this is the last year that the Blackhawks will be able to retain their complete core of players. You can be sure this team will come out tonight, knowing that the window of opportunity is as small as it will ever be. I will be frank about this, I will be angry if the Flyers win the Stanley Cup, not only because they dispatched the Canadiens, but because they display a sort of arrogance that just makes you want them to fall in a pile of dog poop.
Watch this game tonight, if you want to see real playoff Hockey, this game is for you.
After this series is over I will come out with a little mini draft preview with what we can do with our 27th overall pick.
Peace,
E

No comments: