Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where the hell have I been?

Whattup.
Well the Canadiens sure have had an interesting streak of games since I last posted. If I had posted yesterday before the Flyers game, I might have been a little apocalyptic with my comments.
SEASON'S OVER! WE CAN'T BEAT THE 'CANES, WE SUCK HARDER THEN TIGER WOODS' MISTRESSES.
Maybe I wouldn't be that bad, but seriously guys, you couldn't score 2 goals. You let Carey Price out to dry, and to the fans who booed him, go lick the most inner fold of Ken Hitchcock's taint. Price puts in a decent effort game after game, and game after game he continues to be strung out like Liberace in Alabama.
But after last night, it's a little brighter in Montreal, and no, it's not because it is 25 and sunny outside.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, a 1-0 win where a Flyer goal was disallowed and Jaro Halak needed to stand on his head was not my idea of a tone setting win. But those 2 points come in handy down this Playoff stretch.
Does this team have it in them to get to the post-season and do some damage? I don't know, only time will tell, but one thing's for sure if we have one weakness, and we have many, it sure as hell isn't Goaltending.
Peace True Believers,
E

No comments: