TSN reports that three Molson Brothers have put in an offer to buy the Canadiens.
Molson already owns 20% of the team and is hoping they can take the other 80% off George Gillet's hands.
Also putting in an offer is Quebecor media, who put in a joint offer with the Quebec Solidarity Fund of Labour and Rene Angelil, husband of Celine Dion.
Let's hope the Molsons get it
Who knows what sick and twisted things Celine might do to it.
That's all for now.