Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley, Get me The Brandy.

Well, it's not the Habs.
But it's nice to see Sidney Crosby, good ol' Cole Harbor Nova Scotia boy, the face of the NHL, to hoist Lord Stanley's Mug.
To all of you blatant Crosby haters out there....
He's better at life than you.
And he just became the youngest Captain in NHL history to win the Cup.
And he had the most points by a Canadian in one Playoffs since Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux's time.
If you still think he's shit, you can go give Marian Hossa a pity BJ for all I care.
Detroit is a very good team.
I was incredibly impressed by their ability once again to win in the playoffs, Dan Cleary and Darren Helm are going to be inaugural additions to my "BAWSS" list that will be put up before the start of the 2009-2010 season. Stay tuned for that.
So there we have it. An entire season. In the books.
One more video. Found it on a Pens blog.

I might be putting in maybe a post or two before I'm gone on Summer Break.
Hope you enjoyed the ride guys,
Peace.
E

No comments: