Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I want you to imagine this for a moment.
I want you to assume that Marian Hossa's last minute poke check ended up in Detroit's net.
I want you to assume the 6th Game of the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals went to OT.
I want you to assume Sid Crosby shoved in a rebound in the second overtime. Pens win.
I want you to assume that Jarkko Ruutu, Ryan Malone, Georges Laraque, Adam Hall, Gary Roberts and Ryan Whitney missed the Pens charter to Detroit.
I want you to assume that Miro Satan, Bill Guerin, Chris Kunitz, Craig Adams, Ruslan Fedotenko and Matt Cooke took their place.
I want you to assume that Dallas Drake felt too tired to play, and retired on the spot.
I want you to assume right before the game, Marian Hossa had a revelation and walked over to Detroit's dressing room, thinking he had a better shot with the Wings. Coincedentally, the Red Wings had a #81 Hossa jersey lying around.

Funny huh, we could've played the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals game Seven 365 days ago.
Enjoy these next two days.
Friday is the last Hoceky game of the season.
Wow.

Peace,
E

No comments: