Friday, November 6, 2009

Canadiens 2 Bruins 1 SO Someone call Bob Barker...


BECAUSE THE PRICE IS ONCE AGAIN RIGHT!

Carey sez: What? Those idiots in Montreal are blaming ME for Bergeron's goal? Like it's bad enough Zdeno Chara sits on me, are the Bruins that desperate for offense that they think lifting the net up and putting it under will fool the refs.
I'm like a freaking half native Rodney Dangerfield, I get less respect than Jon Fucking Gosselin. And that guy's more of a douche than Bertrand Raymond and Darren Dreger put together. I guys people are going to say that Im off the Vodka Bottle or something, or hey, maybe make a joke about me and underage girls on St. Lawrence on Saturday Nights, I can take it. So what if I speak with the emotion of Ben Stein on Valium, I'm back baby, and there's not a god damn thing those Bloodthirsty Jackals can do about it.
Suck it Petit Tigre.



Just thought you would appreciate that.
Peace
E

No comments: