Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Double Double

I'm going to quickly recap the game last night, tee up the game tonight and hit you up with a little bit of news around the League.
Do I spoil you or what?
13 shots on net. Not pretty, but I'll sure as hell take it. Carey Price continues to look good, Scrappy Coco and the great Jewtalian are still tearing it up, and Queen Mab shows at least he's worth something scoring his sixth of the year.
Tonight! We take on the Sens, last time we played Alex Kovalev gave us a little reminder of the talent we had. The talent that showed up every three games, complained about the coaches, took a week off and THEN wanted to be captain. Anyway Eugene Melnyk has already called him out along with Jason Spezza as the Senators are in the midst of a mediocre season and some bad luck. Poor Pascal Leclaire, he never saw that lil' bastard coming. If the Canadiens win, they will finally be back in a Playoff spot and over .500. Which leads me to believe we're going to lay quite a big goose egg.
I keed I keed.
HERE ARE YOU NHL HEADLINES
That's it for now.
Y'all have fun now

No comments: