Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Tribute To Chris Henry

I was just prepping for my beloved San Diego Chargers taking on the Bengals on Sunday, but after the untimely death of one of their players, I feel like I should be one of the millions who will give a public memoriam.
Chris Henry was a player who made a lot of mistakes, and I truly thought he was a lost cause who would never realize how to be a mature role model in sports. Over this past year Chris Henry and other troubled Bengals like Cedric Benson have seemed to try and make a turnaround in life. It is seems sad that when he had finally realized that things like family were more important than partying, he has his life taken away.
Hopefully other athletes who live a carefree lifestyle with no intrest in cleaning up their act should take this as a massive reality check and try to turn their lives around before it is too late.
Peace everyone, and take care of yourselves
E

No comments: