Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pardon me.

I'm sorry.
When I said the Conference Finals were not as entertaining as the Semis, I was mistaken.

WOW.
I have to make some personal apologies.

To Gino Malkin.
I am truly sorry.  I was giving all the credit to Pittsburgh's success to Sid the Kid. Little did I know you had a monstrous game waiting for us.
Your third goal made me have a small orgasm in my PJ's.
Hopefully you can keep up that magic through this series. And hopefully your parents will keep the love going.. I saw them canoodling after your Hatrick.
Sexy time at the Malkin residence that night.
VERY NICE!!!

To the Chicago Blackhawks.
I really did not give you guys a chance in hell to win a game in this series.  Yesterday was an eye opener. Even though you did blow a three goal lead, this game shows everyone that while in the comforts of the United Center, you guys are a force to be reckoned with.

Besides the Habs playing worse than Robert Downey Jr. on Quaaludes, this has been a epic playoffs.

Peace,
E




No comments: