Monday, April 6, 2009

What's that famous saying? Habs 2 Sens 3

Usually I wouldn't exaggerate this much about a loss, but why is this night different from all other nights?  Getting ready for my Passover Seder if you haven't noticed. Tonight we learned that the supposed "day-to-day" injuries of our top two Offensive D-Men might be a little more serious than we thought.

Just how bad is it E?
You really don't want to know.
Come on, just give me a hint.
I'm warning you...
It's cool I can take it, after all, I'm a mature Canadiens fan.
Well Markov is out for three weeks..
*Nervous Twitch*...Um well okay...um he is our leading scorer...but um I guess when we make it to second round he'll be back...at least we still have Mathieu Schneider the Yeoman Yid. So how bad is he hurt? A day? Three days?
How 'bout the rest of the season?
............
Hey, you okay?
Yeah sure, sure, um question, do you know where I can get a semi automatic rifle or something like that?


Yep. It's that bad.
This is how insecure we are, we go 5-0-1 and everyone is talking about making a late playoff run, we suffer two bad injuries and lose a close game, we're running for the Zoloft.
Right now I'm too emotionally distraught to say something enlightening.
This could have just been an off game, we could end up beating the Rangers tomorrow and clinch a playoff spot and everything will be okay, or we could lose and have a city wide nervous breakdown.

The key is to stay positive. PLEASE.
Peace True Believers, (Although I'm sure I've lost a few of you tonight)


No comments: