Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CHANGED MY MIND LMAO Canadiens 6 Thrashers 3


OMG I CHANGED MY MIND THE HABS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH KOVALEV IS GOD. HE IS BETTER THAN GOD. KOVALEV IS CHUCK NORRIS.
And we're back to the bandwagon.  Once again I will state that whoever is driving that thing should take a Breathalyzer test. This is getting irritating. But YAY we won so I don't care what you Jackals have to say.  We might have finally found a top line we can rely on, and if we go into the Playoffs hot, this unit might be able to do some damage.
OOOOOON the other hand though, this was against the cellar dwelling Atlanta Thrashers, so we have no idea how we will fare against a team with a winning record. SO WE SHOULD NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSION.
I REPEAT. NO JUMPING!
I love that we're winning, but seriously, BE REALISTIC goddammit!!!

So everyone is allowed to pretend they like the Habs and scream DRIVE FOR 25.  I will sit quietly and smile.  But someone slap me if I start to talk about winning Playoff Series'.

Peace

1 comment:

James said...

Chuck Norris is the man.