Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reaction..

Wow.
That might have been the absolute biggest heap of mularkey I have ever seen.
Hey Bob, so I hear Dandy wants to be traded...
Bob: Well yes um, well umm the thing is...
So we didn't trade him?
Bob: Um well I guess not well you see
It's okay that's small potatoes, but your finally going to make that offer to Olli Jokinen that he can't refuse right..
Bob: Well um we did give an offer...
GREAT WHAT A DAY FINALLY A BIG 6'3 CENTER TO JOIN THE TEAM
Bob: Well um we kind of got out bet....
Oh.  I see. Well what about Bill Guerin, didn't everyone assume he was coming to the Habs on Saturday?  We know he's going to be traded, at least he's a sure thing.
Bob: Well um you see the Penguins...
THE PENGUINS OUT BET US AGAIN.
FIRST HOSSA, NOW GUERIN
Listen Bob, you're a smart guy, actually you're one of the best in the business, you're a drafting machine, so why can't entice ONE TRADEABLE PLAYER.
LIKE HOW DID U GET ANY ACTION IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH THAT KIND OF ANTI-PERSUASION
Bob: Well, um you see I did not feel that many of the girls were um...beneficial to my Future...
So lemme guess.  You didn't get any action...
Bob: Leave me alone already....

I will always support Bob Gainey, but this has been ridiculous.
But when you think about it, TSN has turned this event into a three ring circus and it has been proven that making the big deal doesn't automatically give you that edge that will gurantee you a Stanley Cup.  People have blown this waaaay out of proportion, but at the same time, we all have a right to be a little disappointed.
For all of you who have forgotten, the Habs still have a game tonight against the Buffalo Sabres who acquired Dominic Moore and Mikael Tellqvist today.
I have to give the most gargantuan ups to my team of hard working hockey experts who have kicked some killer ass in helping me get this blog out.
SOOOOOO Shout Out to Litty the Boy Wonder, The Texan, Tubby Waxman, L. Franks, Obi and anyone else I've forgotten.
Till' next time kiddies,
E

Peace

No comments: