Monday, March 2, 2009

Possibly a second Billy Geez In Montreal???


So for all you Montrealers who have been living under a rock, much like the one inhabited by Patrick Star in Spongebob, here's what you need to know.
Mid Sunday afternoon, reports surfaced that Bill Guerin will be traded before the March 3rd deadline.  This made sense after Guerin was plucked off the ice during warm ups on Saturday night versus the Sabres.  The only missing piece is that no one is allowed to announce WHICH team he's being traded to...
Oh hooo.

So Lemme Get This Straight.
You are being traded...
Bill Guerin: Yes
You know which team you are being traded to...
Bill Guerin: That's right.
But, you can't tell us...
Bill Guerin: Sorry Bro...

I think at this time Patrick Star himself would be more co-operative.
Spongebob: Patrick, why are you angry?
Patrick: I can't see my forehead.....

Well originally sources said that Guerin was headed to Philadelphia.
Then Washington.
Then Boston.
Then New Jersey.
Then Back to Washington.
Then Washington and Montr..... OMG HE'S COMING TO MONTREAL I KNEW IT THIS WILL DEFINITELY PUT US OVER THE EDGE INTO A CUP CONTENDER. I AM SO SURE HE'S COMING I'M GOING TO GET HIS HEAD SHOT TATTOOED RIGHT ABOVE MY ASS.
OOOOOO BIIIILLAAY
 
Calm down boys n' girls, a rumor is a rumor
But wouldn't it be nice?
I'll be pursuing this story and the minute this story breaks I will post an update and if he comes to Montreal, I promise you there will be a large picture of Israeli Super Model Bar Refaeli on the front page.
What can I say, I'm dedicated to my job.

Go Habs?






No comments: