Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good Luck?

 Notice Coach Obrand in Gainey's spot. A mere pipe dream? Or INCREDIBLE POSSIBILITY?!?

Well tonight our boys in Bleu-Blanc-Rouge entertain the Sabres at the Bell Centre, and yours truly will be in attendance, RIGHT BEHIND THE PENALTY BOX.
So when you are all watching the game either on RDS or on CBC (I hope they don't make Bob Cole do the play-by-play, I bet he still thinks Oleg Petrov is our first line winger) look out for me behind the Habs sin bin, possibly verbally harassing the players (Only if it's Brisebois).
I've gone 2-0 this year at games (3-2 Shootout Win October 28th against the Hurricanes and a 3-2 Win versus the Predators January 15th) so I plan to keep my spotless record intact.
The Sabres are still clinging to the hope that they can catch the Panthers and the Canadiens for the last spot, so expect them to be playing desperate and intense hockey.  
Carey Price NEEDS to play well, he was good against the Lightning, not great.
The NHL 09 Default Line must keep up playing inspired hockey, and for God's sake, CONVERT ON THE EFFING POWERPLAY.
When I get back from the game, I will post my latest and greatest interview with Coach Obrand.
I promise you, it will be enlightening on so many levels.
Peace

No comments: